– Client’s protection at all stages of criminal proceeding (pre-trial investigation, judicial procedure);
– Advocacy during investigation (searching actions);
– Advocacy strategy and tactics development at all stages of criminal proceeding:
– Collection and application of evidences;
– Preparation and application of procedural requests and other procedural documents;
– Advocacy during seizure, detention or applying of other measures of procedural compulsion, appealing of proper attachment, sequential actions appealing of investigator, prosecutor, trial decisions at all agencies;
– Advocacy of complainant’s, witness’s rights and legal interests;
– Immediate reaction on client’s rights and legal interest violation at any stage of criminal proceeding.